October 04, 2013

Classic Design sighting!

I love clicking and scrolling around, and finding work that we've done online (or in print)! While I'm very happy with the photos I am able to take in our little makeshift photo studio, there's nothing better than seeing a project in it's home, being used.

Earlier this week, after I uploaded to Tumblr, I scrolled down to check on a few of my favorites, and came across a link to an article about a historic A. Quincy Jones home (Tyre House) that was restored. As it turns out, we had restored & reupholstered the built-in sofa featured. Here it is as featured; it is truly beautiful in the home:

image via LA Times

Here it is pre-restoration:

And after restoration:

If you would like to read more about this historic home & its' restoration, the L.A. Times article is here. It's humbling to be involved in these iconic restorations, and we are so happy that people are reviving these classic modern homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...